Akatsuki

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatsuki

Insane WoW's Akatsuki guild forum

+2
Kryptman
Dream
6 posters

Funny little embarrassing/perverted snowboarding accidents in the travels of Dream [French Alps] (Very long, thats what she said)

Dream
    Dream
    Admin

Funny little embarrassing/perverted snowboarding accidents in the travels of Dream [French Alps] (Very long, thats what she said) Empty Funny little embarrassing/perverted snowboarding accidents in the travels of Dream [French Alps] (Very long, thats what she said)

Post  Dream Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:38 pm

So, I was at the snowboarding mountain resort place thing
    And, have you seen the little pole thing (no pervertedness intended) that you put between your legs and it like drags you up the small, but long (again no pervertedness intended) hill so that you can snowboard down it?
    You pretty much just stand on your snowboard, you put the pole between your legs and the manager person presses this button and the pole starts to slide up this rail, draggin you with it, in which you are supposed to stay on your board all the way up, but no I did no such thing.

It was my turn up and i was all fine, and the first time, i grabbed the pole and the man accidentally sat on the button so the pole went flying up and it pulled me without me having a good grip on it and I fell forward flat on my face. So, I stand back up and the guy just keeps saying 'sorry' in french, I think, and helps me grab the next pole and put it between my legs, then (perverted part) I swear I felt him grab my butt for a second, but he claimed the pole wasnt in the right place so I let it slide.

So I have the pole, and he presses the button, and I go sliding up, he's walkin beside me holding onto my shoulders, nothing special, me sliding, trying to keep my balance on the board, so right when he lets go, my board starts to slip and i try to regain my balance back. Im seriously holding onto the bar with both hands now, holding on shit tight. Then the board decides to flip out on me and (Ooo wow, lucky for me) its strapped to my foot, so I go falling down, and im holding onto that pole for like dear life, gettin dragged up the hill like a doll, with my board slowly laggin behind me.

I finally get up the hill, my face flushed up like crazy, and I'm literally sweating in all that gear I was wearing, and the heavy ass boots were killing me. So, I get my other foot strapped onto the snowboard, and I start sliding down the hill flawlessly, and I'm just like "Woooo!" down the hill. Then I start to get faster, and faster, and fuckin faster, curving all over the place. I forgot to put my goggles down like an idiot and so I couldnt see where i was goin for half a sec, so I try to slow down (I don't know how to stop yet, so I crouched down using my hands, bad mistake), and failed, and went literally flipping, and land flat on my ass halfway down the giant hill. So I felt good that I didn't hit anybody. Spoke to soon. I go down again, and this time, I try to do that curve shit and turned my board sideways to try to stop, again a bad mistake. I let the side of the board bend forward, and I went flipping, again, and this time, I landed on a complete stranger. Didn't speak english, probably about age 18-21, skinny, not someone I would date even if he spoke my language, and it was the most awkwardest position I have ever been in in my life. If you want to guess it, go for it, I will nod or shake my head, but I cannot speak it -_- It was that bad. I think there is a certain number for it e.e So I stand up, and walk away awkwardly, not even looking back, but oh wait, I have a snowboard on my foot, and I end up slipping and falling flat on my butt again. Fun fun day for Dream. Yesterday -_-

Im going to go snowboarding again tomorrow yay! I couldnt go today cus I was too busy with exploring Paris. Btw I got to sing with a trio Very Happy I didnt know french singers knew La Cucharacha Very Happy, or Bad Boys.
    Kryptman
    Kryptman

Funny little embarrassing/perverted snowboarding accidents in the travels of Dream [French Alps] (Very long, thats what she said) Empty Re: Funny little embarrassing/perverted snowboarding accidents in the travels of Dream [French Alps] (Very long, thats what she said)

Post  Kryptman Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Wow.
    If I go snowboarding remind me to wear this.
    Funny little embarrassing/perverted snowboarding accidents in the travels of Dream [French Alps] (Very long, thats what she said) EOD-Bomb-Disposal-Suit-BD2010-
    Devistatez
    Devistatez

Funny little embarrassing/perverted snowboarding accidents in the travels of Dream [French Alps] (Very long, thats what she said) Empty Re: Funny little embarrassing/perverted snowboarding accidents in the travels of Dream [French Alps] (Very long, thats what she said)

Post  Devistatez Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:08 pm

I will find this man that touched you. Also dont act all innocent you probably got the guys number and chatting it up with him. Neutral
    Dream
    Dream
    Admin

Post  Dream Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:17 am

Devistatez wrote:I will find this man that touched you. Also dont act all innocent you probably got the guys number and chatting it up with him. Neutral

Psh BS -_-
    I toldja I didn't like him >.>
    I will admit though, he was fairly pretty o.o
    And he doesn't speak english/japanese so it doesn't help me too much >.>
    Kryptman
    Kryptman

Post  Kryptman Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 am

So only stuff like this happens in France?

And the U.S. you would have someone screaming sexual harassment?

>.>
    <.<
    Dream
    Dream
    Admin

Post  Dream Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:29 am

Kryptman wrote:So only stuff like this happens in France?

And the U.S. you would have someone screaming sexual harassment?

>.>
    <.<

In France, people walk around nude in public buildings/ beaches, theres not much you can do about it if he claims it was an accident.
    Imagine a line of nude people, one person trips and every smacks into each other naked, they all cant yell sexual harrassment -_-
    Devistatez
    Devistatez

Post  Devistatez Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Lawl wow. France sounds weird, but this reminds me of a story. My dad told me that me him and the rest of my family went to a beach but we didn't know it was a nude beach. So he said when I saw this lady nude he said I said "dad look boobs". I lold...
    Kryptman
    Kryptman

Post  Kryptman Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Devistatez wrote:Lawl wow. France sounds weird, but this reminds me of a story. My dad told me that me him and the rest of my family went to a beach but we didn't know it was a nude beach. So he said when I saw this lady nude he said I said "dad look boobs". I lold...

Hahahaha.

Well at least you can't complain about fashion in France is everyone is running around in their birthday suits so its a start.
    Dream
    Dream
    Admin

Post  Dream Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Apparently the Renassiance was pointless when it came to clothes
    Kryptman
    Kryptman

Post  Kryptman Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Dream wrote:Apparently the Renassiance was pointless when it came to clothes

Yay no clothes.
    Devistatez
    Devistatez

Post  Devistatez Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:19 pm

I would totally run around france nude.
    Dream
    Dream
    Admin

Post  Dream Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:18 am

Devistatez wrote:I would totally run around france nude.
    I would follow you and take snapshots then post em up on the forum :]

"My devi, streaking."
    Itachi
    Itachi

Post  Itachi Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:19 am

so im going to francee...
    Dream
    Dream
    Admin

Post  Dream Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:25 am

If you go to france,
    Go to the Val'd Europe mall Very Happy
    I'm sittin here in a coffee shop chillin out xD
    On the mall wifi :]

I love it here.
    Itachi
    Itachi

Post  Itachi Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:01 pm

fuck the mall. im going to find a girl that likes to run around naked
    Devistatez
    Devistatez

Post  Devistatez Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Itachi wrote:fuck the mall. im going to find a girl that likes to run around naked

I lold
    Itachi
    Itachi

Post  Itachi Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:23 pm

you know how we do
    Devistatez
    Devistatez

Post  Devistatez Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:26 pm

and who is we?
    Itachi
    Itachi

Post  Itachi Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:27 pm

my set nigguh
    Devistatez
    Devistatez

Post  Devistatez Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 pm

Ok... /whispers to James: yo man im down for it also... so when we leaving to france Shocked
    Itachi
    Itachi

Post  Itachi Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 pm

hellz yeah. make sure you get an HD camera for good pics
    Devistatez
    Devistatez

Post  Devistatez Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:30 pm

How about you get the camera and I get in the shotz?
    Itachi
    Itachi

Post  Itachi Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:43 pm

fo sho my ho
    Incine
    Incine

Post  Incine Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:39 pm

I dont get it
    Devistatez
    Devistatez

Post  Devistatez Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Incine wrote:I dont get it

kk

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:09 am